In addition to our Rental agreement please see our Terms And Conditions here
Bouncers Rental Agreement and Disclaimer for Equipment hired.
Any persons or organizations
hiring our equipment are responsible / liable for any damage or injuries
occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the
equipment / other items hired do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for
the safety of all persons using the hired equipment, and it is the sole
responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept
responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment
For your information, safety and enjoyment please read the following:
The bouncy castles / inflatables and soft play are only suitable for use by children; adults are not permitted to use them. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
- Each piece of hired equipment carries its own maximum age for usage; this age must not be exceeded.
- A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatables or using any of the hired equipment.
- Please do not allow anyone on the inflatables whilst they are inflating /deflating.
- Nobody is allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
- No users should be allowed to attempt somersaults or back-flips whilst on the inflatables, soft play or other hired equipment.
- Ensure users are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in such a manner as to risk injury or cause distress to others.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
- On any inflatable with a slide users are not allowed to climb up the sliding area, slide down the climbing area or jump down the slide.
- Ensure inflatables are not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each user to play safely. Avoid small and large children using the inflatables at the same time.
- Diving and jumping into the ball pool is not allowed, ensure that children are not sitting on the walls of the ball pool.
- All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed before using the inflatables, soft play or other hired equipment. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
- No food, drinks or sweets to be consumed whilst on the inflatable, soft play or other hired equipment to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
- No party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatables, soft play or other hired equipment for which you will be liable for payment to clean, repair or replace.
- No smoking, fires or barbecues to be used near or on the inflatables, soft play or other hired equipment.
- No pets to be allowed on or near the inflatables, soft play or other hired equipment.
- It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
- In the event of heavy rain the inflatables should be not used for safety reasons. When safe to re-use, towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
- In the event of high winds the inflatables should be switched off and deflated.
- No water or other liquids are allowed on the inflatables or any other hired items supplied. If there has been no rain during your hire period then none of the equipment should be wet!
- Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down, and there are no obstructions to the blower inlet.
- Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
- If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
- Soft play equipment, ball pond balls or other hired equipment must not be thrown (excluded from this clause are the Coconut Shy Balls, Quoits rings, the On Target Frisbees and the Jamanga dice). The skittle balls should be rolled not thrown!
- Rockers, roller-coasters and ride-ons (including the Happy Hopperz / Space Hoppers) should be supervised closely and only one child should play on each at any time.
- Ride-Ons, must not be used as “bumper cars” at any time whereby children deliberately run into another child’s vehicle.
- The Bubble Machines and Tailgater PA/Music Players should only be operated by an adult; children should be kept at a safe distance.
- The bubble machines should not be used inside on hard floors as they can make the floor very slippery.
- We will not face paint anyone under two years of age, anyone who does not want to be painted, anyone who seems unwell or appears to be suffering from cold sores, eczema, conjunctivitis, impetigo, open wounds, bruises or any infectious skin condition (this list is not exhaustive). It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform us of anything which may mean the child cannot be painted an alternative may be offered e.g. a design on the arm for example.
- We use only good quality professional face and body paints that are EEC or FDA approved/compliant and poly-glitters which are safe for cosmetic use. Some temporary staining may occur with some colours
- Faces should be cleaned and noses wiped before being presented for painting
- If the parent/guardian is not in attendance it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that parental permission has been given for a child to be painted.
- We are not liable for any adverse reaction to paints or cosmetics used. A patch test can be offered if there is any doubt about skin sensitivity.
- We will take reasonable care but are not responsible for damage to clothing.
- Children's behaviour and safety is the responsibility of the parent/guardian/hirer.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right not to paint any person/s we feel should not be painted!
Please remember if
any of the items are dirty, damaged or missing when collected the hirer is
liable for the full cost of repairs, replacements or cleaning costs.
Your signature on this document implies that you are bound by the terms and conditions and /or safety procedures for the equipment or services that you are renting.